ORDERING – when you order a bike from our online shop you can elect to have the bike shipped to you still in the original box, or alternatively, you can elect to pick the bike up from our shop in Redfern, in which case we’ll build the bike for you here in our workshop. If the item you are looking for doesn’t appear on the page or is shown as OUT OF STOCK, simply send us an email with your enquiry. We’ll do our best to get what your looking for.
PAYMENTS – We use PayPal to process all online purchases through our shop. Once you’ve entered your personal details and your preferred shipping address at our Checkout, you will be redirected to the secure PayPal website were you can choose to pay with your PayPal account or with a valid credit card – whichever suits you best.
- Purchase of items online may either be collected from our store or delivered to your nominated address, but only within Australia.
- The cost of shipping to Australian capital cities should automatically be calculated during checkout.
- If you live outside a capital city or the shipping wasn’t calculated correctly, we’ll email you before processing your order.
- Whilst we recommend that you have your new purchase assembled at your local bike shop, you can assemble the bike yourself if you so choose.
- The bicycle will come in a large box and be ready to ride except that the:
- pedals will need to be attached (remember the left pedal is left-hand threaded)
- handlebars need to be installed
- saddle height adjusted to your preference
- tyres inflated to at least 60PSI.
- If notified within a reasonable time period, we offer a full refund on all new bike purchases as long as the item is unmarked and the packaging is not damaged. However, we cannot refund delivery costs and will charge additional shipping costs if the bike has to be shipped back to our shop.
- We are not liable for incidental expenses or consequential damages in relation to a warranty claim.
- Any part found to be defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- The warranty will be invalidated if:
- You sell your bike (i.e., the warranty is not transferrable).
- You are unable to supply records of maintenance, service and repairs carried out by your mechanic.
- The warranty period commences from the date of purchase.
- Our bicycles are intended for use on roads and well-made paths.
The frame and the fork are covered by a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty for faulty materials or workmanship. Non-wearing parts (for example, handlebars, mudguards, etc.) are covered by a 1-year warranty. However, this does not cover:
- Components expected to wear as part of their normal function (tyres, chains, etc.), unless there is a manufacturing defect in the part.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment or repairs and alterations.
- Defects caused by the use of non-original parts and accessories.
- Bikes used on a commercial basis, e.g. rentals, couriers, etc.
- Items such as the saddle, paintwork, or chrome where deterioration has been caused by normal wear and tear, exposure, or lack of correct maintenance.
- Damage caused through neglect, improper use (including off-road cycling), lack of regular servicing, accident/collision.
Jamis bicycles come with a lifetime frame warranty (excepting carbon frames/forks) and a one-year warranty for components and parts.
Chappelli bicycles come with a lifetime frame warranty and a one-year warranty for components and parts.
Early Rider Warranty
All Early Rider kids’ bikes come with a one-year warranty.
Our secondhand bikes do not come with a warranty.
- All of our services and repairs have a 3-month warranty. So that if something goes out of adjustment or needs fixing again within 3 months, it will be done for free.